Bs"d
Our Life-
Sometimes I wonder to myself, Does the life race let me live my real life? Doesn’t it prevent me to experience the beautiful world that God created? At the end of the day I often ask myself, what have I done today? Waking up and rushing to work, finish this and that and have to run to the supermarket to buy a few products for lunch that I am going to cook, not before I pick up my kids from the kindergarten. We are getting home when there is always something to do, especially when the kids are up, and just after they had supper and went to sleep I sink into the couch, falling asleep with a thinking that I have so many things to do else…
And today, I thought of it deeper than ever. Do I look at my day as 24 hours mission that has to get to the end, or do I enjoy and live every moment, appreciating the gifts g-d gives me?!
I am twenty-five years and have so much responsibility. My job is my family's livelihood, and house chores will never end. Everything I do is necessary, and my family can't survive without it. But what also in my hands is the choice of making every moment count in my eyes, or blaming life once and finding and explaning excuses of what I missing. Everything starts and end in the head. My husband is the only person in the world that can complete me, my kids are a miracle, and everything around me is a creation of g-d. Waiting for the light, driving on the train, even when I drink my coffee in the morning, every moment is a chance to find a new create I have never saw or think of it before.
Chani Wainrot – a woman who was very sick and well-known for her amazing books and her strong faith, wrote in one of her books: "But I want you to know, that after all and because of that, I was always happy!"


Chani is the best example of a person who tries to find the beauty of life in any circumstance and in each challenge even the worst that can be.

Comments

  1. I know what you're talking about... Do you recommend a specific book of her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it all means you are very important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read her books called -"בארץ החיים"- "In the Land of Life" and -"חמש דקות ביום"-"Five Minutes a Day" - they are really fascinating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homogeneous Cllassrooms