Let's blog!

Hello and welcome to our blog!

Image source: pixabay.com [CC0 license]
This is a place where you, the participants of the English Boost in-service course, can post our thoughts and reflections, express our opinions and generally boost your English.



New to blogging? Don't worry, we'll explore the possibilities together.


Let's go step by step...

You are to write TWO blog posts during the course: one of a more personal nature and the other one - professional. Let's look each ones.


Personal

This can be on anything that interests you. No idea what you can blog about? Here are some suggested topics and ideas:
  • The book I am reading
  • Today on the way to my school I saw...
  • Review a product you use on a regular basis
  • Comment on a recent event in your town/city
  • The worst lesson I've ever taught
  • My favourite dish / film / colour / time of year - the list goes on...


Professional

Your second post should relate to professional, ELT issues. It can be a reflection on a lesson you've taught or your opinion on a specific aspect of teaching, such as literature, speaking or a problematic grammar point.

A while ago, in my blogging heyday, I wrote a post with tips for new bloggers - click HERE and scroll down to the bottom of the page to the box called 12 blog post ideas for new bloggers. I'm sure you'll find some ideas there!

We look forward to reading your posts.

Happy blogging!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homogeneous Cllassrooms